6 Things I Should Research On My Current Project

So every been one of those writers with a hot idea, with the ideas coming with such blinding speed that you can't capture them all? That was me all of the last month or so while I prepped and began writing my new book for Camp NaNo. Now when the idea hit me, I was revising Aaralyn's Choice so I did only a little bit of research and most of that one scene at a time as it occurred to me. And my outline is so skeletal, well it could be on a Bones episode. Here are five thing I'll have to go back and correct when I revise the first draft. My current book is set on Mars
 
6) Surface radiation. I have my current colony deep underground with only a greenhouse exposed to the surface. But I gotta know, is that going to warp my plants?
 
5) Martian weather. They get tremendous dust storms, but do these dust storm kick up a high amount of static electricity? And if so how does that affect the equipment outside?
 
4) Tunneling and possible complications in microgravity
 
3) Health effects of microgravity
 
2) Insanity and it's link to never being able to go outside.
 
1) Due to the lack of a electromagnetic field how do the solar flares affect computer equipment.
 

Comments

Subscribe Now!

Popular Posts