Announcements






If you are looking to for a place to edit your NaNoWriMo novel, then I am happy to announce that this blog will once again be hosting #JaNoEdiMo. Follow the hashtag all month long in January on Twitter. There will be all new blog posts going up every weekday with tips. If you have a question you would like answered, I will do my research it. Just leave a comment down below. And you might like to keep up with these posts by following the blog, just click on the upper right hand corner and subscribe. 

Next up, all next year I would like to blog exchanges with other writers. If you have a blog and would like to participate in a blog exchange, then please email me here. I will be putting these up as Feature Friday events. So feel free to promote your new book, or your blog and I will write a blog post for you. These posts will start in February and dates will be handed out on a first come, first serve basis.

It looks like the Cheat Sheets are pretty popular and I think I will start making those as a supplement to the Technical Tuesday posts.

And lastly, the Marketing Monday posts will resume where I will document what I'm doing to sell my fiction. For those of you looking to move your writing hobby to a writing business, you can follow along and see what has ended up working for me. Next month I am going to share what I'm doing to launch a series. Feel free to learn from my mistakes. 

Comments

Subscribe Now!

Popular Posts