Post Pitch Party Cleanup

Dear Readers and Fellow Writers,

First I would like to apologize to some of you because your comments have not appeared on the blog. This is not something I have done, nor can we figure out what happened. Some of these late comments are very insightful. If you would like the full response to your pitch please send me your email address here.
 
Second, it took awhile for my arbiters to get back to me on the judging, but we do finally have results. There was quite frankly some confusion over the instructions (or perhaps, my friends and family keep forgetting my married name as they all knew me from before this relationship. You'd think I'd only been married a year or so, but nope we are getting ready to celebrate our 16th wedding anniversary and were dating for three years before that. So I don't know what was up with that, but hey that's why these peeps are my friends, they vote for me even when they don't know they vote for me. I eliminated all of the votes that were given to me by mistake and kept everyone on an even keel as best I could.)
 
I would like to say I think everyone who pitched did a great job and many of the comments were helpful. So way to go all of us.

Next month and on to NaNoWriMo I will be putting up posts about novel plotting and surviving November. See you all then!
 
The judges would like for you guys to know, while they did not take off points for not having a title for your project, a title would go a long way for them.
 
The first postcard goes to Tante Willemijn for bravery! Way to go on the first pitch. Judges could not tell this was your first pitch!
 
The Get Well Soon/Hooray on Your Move  postcard goes to @TinyPtersoaur! We missed you buddy, but glad to send you your first postcard to the new address. (Now sign that lease and give that thing!)
 
Honorable Mention Postcard-- A THREEWAY tie! Whoo hoo! (Kinda kinky for some of you, I know!) Tia Kall, Kalen Williamson and Alexandria Hathaway!
 
Third Place--A TWOWAY tie! Wow, you peeps are good! Liz Onstead and CM Schofield!
 
Second Place--Is Melindrea!
 
And the First Place Prize goes to Jill Marcotte and her itty bitty co-writer!
 
Wow! I had so much fun and I hope you guys did too!
 
Love,
Melanie
 

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks so much! It was definitely fun to do!
Anonymous said…
Thanks everyone! For the feedback and companionship, for reading, and of course to the judges for taking some of their precious time out for us. And congratulations!
Anonymous said…
Woo, thanks everyone for the feedback and funsies and congrats to all!

(PS this was @SchofieldCM the whole time, bwaahaha!)

Subscribe Now!

Popular Posts