Camp NaNoWriMo Time

So, I've discovered that I need a full 2 years advanced planning for a publishing plan. I know many authors who have, at most, a six month plan. But this, friends is just not me. I need my work to sit a least 6 months before I can revise it. And I try to work hints at backstory into my series several books before the plot line comes forward. I can't do that on the fly. I just can't. So I'm taking the NaNo camps this year to advance my indie work. 

Now the downside of the plan, is all of the stories I have ideas about are in a different genre. Isn't that just like a Muse?  

I confess, I'm dreaming of writing a Smutty Regency Romance, complete with a fortune hunter, a rebellious girl, two sets of evil parents, a morally questionable bff, and so much more. 

Wish me luck this next month. I will need it. 

Comments

Subscribe Now!

Popular Posts