April is Right Around the Corner

So, with April and the next Camp NaNo right around the corner, I find myself wondering about how to organize my upcoming projects. I had ridiculously thought that by this time this year I would have release two short stories, but... well I would normally say I got sidetracked, and while that is accurate in some ways, it's not the truth. 

The truth is I've been dealing with the repercussions of my surgery last summer. And every once in a while my left arm acts up. So I literally can't write. The symptoms are somewhere between a pulled muscle, tendinitis, and carpal tunnel. And I'm still gloriously waiting for my insurance company to decide I can get diagnosed. Oh, well. 

Since I can type and since I have almost, but not all, of my short stories done, I can't help but wonder, do I use April to finish my current novel length work in the same series? Do I finish all of the rest of the short stories? How much longer shall I wait? I don't know. 

I do know this, first thing Monday morning, I have got to get working on my marketing campaign for Campfire Stories. Results to be posted here, as soon as I have them.

Love,

Melanie

Comments

Subscribe Now!

Popular Posts