The Name

So yesterday I set up the spreadsheets into which I will dump my NaNo novel. I signed into my NaNo account and wrote my description. Today I am releasing the name of the NaNo novel. I have named the series Cold Case Poker Club. Since this is book one, it will start a bit more slowly than other books in the series. Charlie has to find the cop bar where she will recruit her team. And I have to draw up character profiles of the permanent characters, and then of course I have to get to the cold case they will investigate first. Which I have titled "The Good Mom".

So the book is called, The Good Mom Book One of the Cold Case Poker Club.

I reserve the right to change the club from a poker game to something else in the next month. My teenagers think the Poker Club to just so terribly cliche.

Comments

Subscribe Now!

Popular Posts