Thanks For a Great NaNoEdiMo! AKA Ship Out that Novel to Beta Readers

Soooo, you managed to make it through our first #NaNoEdiMo or National Novel Editing Month. Yeah, I pulled it together at the last minute so I didn't do enough research to give you guys more tools for editing choices. Next year I hope to do better.
 
But I totally had a blast.
 
Now there are those of you out there who have already finished and I have some of your work in my inbox. And there are others of you who are still pushing through edits, but I want those works here soon. And some of you who don't want to share. Let me encourage you here, get and be a beta reader.
 
I got feedback from a Critique Partner or CP this week. Yeah, it can be hard to hear some things. It hurts mostly because you've put your heart and soul into something and it hurts to hear it's not great. But also it hurts because deep down inside, you knew it was true. That my friends, is the heart of your emotional business. Can you get over your hurt and serve your story? Can you dig deep and make the dream glow in all it's glory? Courage dear writers, courage.
 
GO FOR IT!!!!! I believe in you!
 
Love,
 
Melanie

Comments

Subscribe Now!

Popular Posts