You're Invited To Join Me for National Novel Writing Month!

Hey, it's October 1st. My friend @electroweakstar is joining in the October pre NaNo #500wordsOctober. You can read about the rules and her invitation here. But I want to invite all of you to try to do a novel yourself this year.
 
I've had some complaints from some of you about "not being writers" and writing is "so hard." But hey, the point of life is to grow. This is your best chance to be you. Do it once and I won't bug again until next year. BRAVERY my friends.
 
In preparation I'm going to be blogging almost daily about how to organize your ideas, what to do when the (as one of my acquaintances says) "creative juices" aren't flowing, and show you examples from my own work as to how I solved some of these problems.
 
I love you ALL!!!
 
Except I might love @TinyPterosaur a little bit more than most. He's my new favorite novelist. #jelly
 
Love,
 
Melanie
 

Comments

Subscribe Now!

Popular Posts